Under/Post Graduate C++ Programmers Required for Leading Virtual Reality Company
Salary: £25,000-30,000 (depending on degree level)
Location: North West
Job description: We are one of Europe’s Leading Advanced Visualisation and Virtual Reality companies and due to growth and new projects we are looking for several graduate/junior programmers with strong C++ and 3d Graphics (OpenGL and/or DirectX), Maths, Physics.
Computer Science related degree and at least one demo, which should meet the following criteria:
● Be written in fluent, well presented and maintainable C++.
● Include appropriate use of all the language features, comments and appropriately named symbols.
● Reuse the C++ standard template library and other libraries where appropriate.
● Demonstrate fluency with programming algorithms and the general art of programming in addition to the mastery of the language, tools and libraries used.
● Be a program or library that has sufficient depth to demonstrate these requirements.
● Be a completed piece of work that author considers final even if it is a prototype, library or a plug-in for another package.
● Include notes on compilation, proper project build files, a README and appropriate documentation.
● Enthusiastic and passionate about programming
● Enjoys and loves C++ programming
● Great communicator
● Interest in 3d Graphics, Virtual Reality & Visualisation
Number of positions available: 3
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and sample C++ source code