Exp/Senior VFX Artist
Salary: £30,000-65,000 (DOE) + Ext Benefits
We aree looking for a talented Visual Effects Artist to create stunning visual effects for our titles. The ideal candidate will show strong attention to detail backed up with excellent technical understanding and ability to achieve optimum results. Industry experience or equivalent preferred and all applications should be accompanied with examples of work.
- Create a wide range of high quality particle effects using proprietary particle tools and various 3rd party software.
- Collaborate effectively with other team disciplines (code, design, environment art, animation).
- Demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Develop assets optimized for current and next-generation systems.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve visual effects related issues.
- Industry experience, with shipped title demonstrating real-time particle effects.
- Exceptional understanding of Photoshop and/or After Effects for creating textures and effects sequences.
- Experience with 3dsMax modeling and UV mapping.
- Comfortable editing large data files in xml.
- Self-motivated, with a strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Experience with FumeFX, RealFlow, Houdini etc are a plus.
- Experience with physics based destruction simulation packages.
- Multiple shipped titles.